Best Casino Bonus For Real Money Games
The search for the best casino bonus offers can be time-consuming and that is where we come in. We list the top online casino sign up bonuses, new player deals, no deposit and spin codes for 2020 on mobile and desktop and provide you with everything you need to know to play free and win real money.
Why Do Casinos Giveaway Free Money?
The casino bonus is essentially a marketing ploy. Every online casino site is in competition with each other and the bigger and more lucrative their offers, the more customers they attract. By giving away free money, they encourage new players to sign up for an account and if they enjoy what they find they are more likely to make a deposit in order to claim an even bigger and better bonus.
Casino Bonus Offers for Existing Players
It's not just new players that get great casino bonus deals. There are plenty of recurring promotions for existing customers too and we find the best of these and list them here on our site too. They include:
- Reloads: This is like a deposit match offer that new customers get, and they are offered to existing players to keep them depositing. They are offered on a regular basis and some can be claimed a number of times during a specific period too. The amount offered varies depending on the online casino you play at and a set deposit amount might have to be made too. They are a great way to boost your bankroll every time you fund your account and enjoy extra free play.
- Cashback: This promo offer gives players the chance to recoup some of their losses. Everyone losses and with the cashback casino bonus you get a percentage of your losses back every week or month. This is typically between 5% and 25% and is well worth looking out for.
- Loyalty/VIP Programs: This casino bonus is a rewards program offered by online casinos to encourage regular gameplay. There are different levels and the higher you climb the bigger the rewards. Comp points are also given, and these can be redeemed for cash. Typical bonuses awarded as part of a loyalty program include free spins, reloads, prize draw entries, tournament entries, and even a no deposit bonus.
Online Signup Promos for New Players
The new player casino bonus is called a signup or welcome offer and there are two main types.
- Deposit Bonus: The signup or welcome offer is given to new players who register for a real money account and make their first deposit. It is usually a match bonus and you'll see it written as a 100% match up to $200. Your first deposit will be doubled up to $200 giving your bankroll a great boost. There are welcome packages as well which offer huge amounts that are spread out over a number of deposits. Many of these often include free spins as well.
- No Deposit Bonus: If you're looking to play for free without risking any of your own money the no deposit bonus is a perfect choice. This is where the online casino gives new players free credits, spins, or time. The free credits are typically between $10 and $25 and can be used to play slots and some table games. The free spins are for slots only and can be tied to a specific game or a selection of titles by a specific software provider. The free time option is where you are given a large account balance and up to an hour to play games and win as much as possible.
All bonuses come with terms and conditions and wagering requirements that must be met before winnings can be cashed out. No deposit bonuses will also have a cap placed on the withdrawal amount which is usually around $100.
Mobile vs Desktop Gambling
There is a lot of debate between mobile and desktop gambling and up to a number of years ago, desktop gambling was a better choice. The reason for this was because online casino sites offered a greater number of games on their desktop version and only the most popular titles were redesigned for mobile gambling. In 2020 this is no longer the case. All new slots and casino games are developed for mobile and desktop users. Both mobile and desktop games look the same although many will proclaim that desktop version offers a more immersive experience. Mobile casino games will adjust to suit the size of the screen you are playing on and swipe and touch capabilities are built-in. Mobile casino bonus offers are available, and all the features of the desktop version are included such as deposits and withdrawals.
Increase Your Odds of Turning Bonus Cash into Real Money
If you want to increase your odds of turning your casino bonus cash into real money our experts have come up with their top tips. No matter what online casino you play at you will be able to use them to increase your chances of winning. It should go without saying, that the first thing anyone should do is read the casino bonus terms and conditions but there are three important elements to these that need particular attention.
- Wagering Requirements: The first thing to do is check the wagering requirements on the casino bonus. This is how much you have to bet in order to be able to withdraw your winnings. This is written as a number and typical deposit bonus WR would be 35x whereas a no deposit bonus can be up to 50x or greater. If you deposit $100 with a playthrough of 35x you will have to make a total of $3,500 in bets before you can cash out your winnings. If you receive $10 in free cash with 50x WR you will have to bet $500.
- Validity Period: You need to check how long you have before your casino bonus expires. Sometimes you will have as little as 7 days to clear the playthrough and if you don't you lose it. The longer the validity period the better chance you have of turning your bonus into real money.
- Game Contribution: What games can you play? This will depend on the online casino and you may find that many games are excluded or have low contribution percentages towards the playthrough. For example, table games such as blackjack and roulette might only count 10% toward wagering requirements meaning you will have to play a lot more to clear your bonus. Slots usually contribute 100% and we recommend checking the RTP of the games and choosing those with a 97% RTP or greater. Slots with features such as free spins with multipliers and bonus games will help you clear your wagering requirements quicker and take you closer to cashing out.
Whether you are looking for a new player casino bonus, a no deposit or spin code, or a huge welcome offer, we have you covered. You can even read our online casino reviews to help you find the best sites to play at.